A message regarding COVID-19
Friends of Family Health Center is committed to creating a safer environment during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have implemented:
Personal Protective Equipment
- Our staff is fully trained on donning Personal Protective Equipment specifically during COVID-19. All staff are required to wear at MINIMUM a surgical or N95 mask for your protection.
- Our employees are regularly tested for COVID antibodies.
- All patients are screened prior to coming inside the clinic doors. We have a designated team of screening staff to take each patient’s temperature using a no-touch thermometer
outside of the office doors prior to entering the clinic. Each patient is asked about his/her symptoms and if he/she presents with any symptoms of COVID-19 we have a strict protocol in place
to isolate and treat these patients appropriately.
HEPA Air Filtration
- Our clinic is fully equipped with HEPA air filters throughout patient areas to provide cleaner air to our visitors and staff. These filters capture 99.97% of 0.3 micron particles in
the air passing through the filter.
- Our clinic offers COVID Antibody Testing and COVID swab testing for your convenience. We offer a safe outdoor, drive-up option for testing any potential COVID cases so that these patients
do not enter the clinic at any time. Please ask your provider for more information if you wish to get tested.
- Our clinic is cleaned nightly and all surfaces, equipment, and exam rooms are sanitized after each patient encounter. We offer hand sanitizer throughout the clinic for our patients and
staff to use throughout their visit.
Minimization of Contaminated Items
- We have removed any toys, magazines, or other frequently touched items from our waiting rooms, as these are difficult to disinfect to ensure no viral contaminants.
- Appointments will be scheduled in a manner to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We offer virtual visits from the comfort of your home for any visits that do not require an in person examination. Call our office to schedule a virtual visit today.